Tart Cherry Stomp
Tart cherries possess an amazing combination of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits…with great flavor too! Cold-pressed and unfiltered, our fresh nectars (we call “Stomps”) are free of added sugar or water. It’s as close to eating the whole fruit as you can get. For over 50 years growing fruit has been our family’s passion. You’ll taste our commitment to purity in every sip… Enjoy!
Tart Cherries, Apples, Vitamin C
- A growing body of science reveals tart cherries (enjoyed as dried, frozen cherries or cherry juice) have among the highest levels of disease-fighting antioxidants, when compared to other fruits.
- They also contain other important nutrients such as beta carotene, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, iron, fiber and folate.
- Emerging evidence links cherries to many important health benefits, including a reduction in risk factors for heart disease.
- A growing body of science links cherries’ red color (provided by the fruit’s powerful antioxidants (anthocyanins) to heart-health benefits related to reducing inflammation, total cholesterol, and belly fat.
- While there’s currently no established guideline on how many cherries it takes to reap the benefits, experts suggest that 1-2 servings of cherries daily can help provide some of the health benefits identified in the research.