Got the winter blues? Our friends over at Mike's Hot Honey recently visited Parker & Quinn and enjoyed this sizzling cocktail made with their honey and our cider. It might be just what the doctor ordered!
It's a versatile cocktail in that it can be enjoyed at all temps: chilled, room temp, or hot. So feel free to enjoy throughout the seasons. Thanks to Mike's Hot Honey and Parker & Quinn for sharing this recipe & their beautiful photo with us!
Otoño en Jalisco
(Spanish for Autumn in Jalisco, the origin of Tequila Herradura) created by Jimmy Fransioli of Parker & Quinn.
- 2 oz Herradura Reposado Tequila
- 1.5 oz Red Jacket Apple Cider
- 1/3 oz Thatcher's Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Grilled Lemon Squeezed (Grill up lemon slices then squeeze into cocktail)
- 1/2 oz Mike's Hot Honey (or 3/4 oz liquified honey 4:1)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
In a small shaker tin, add all ingredients, add ice, and shake. Roll into a rocks or double old fashioned glass. Garnish with a grilled lemon and cinnamon stick.
For room temperature presentation, omit ice and stir until cinnamon and honey are well mixed. Gently dry shake without ice to mix and make a little frothy.