- An assortment of Red Jack Orchards cider and juice
- Satisfying sandwich full of tasty things such as fresh turkey paired with our apple butter or grape jam
- Fresh baked bread with a sharp cheddar cheese, grapes, local apples, pears, our applesauce, or home-baked cookies
- A thermos with warm things to drink – think cider, cinnamon sticks, and whisky for the adults!
- Cozy blankets
- Floor pillows
- A righteous, sturdy American-made picnic basket.
- An “unplugged” activity – bring an instrument, checkers, sketchbook, favorite book, football, etc.
- Your tribe
- The perfect spot
Who said picnics are for summer? We love throwing a good picnic during the fall as the leaves change and temperatures drop. Ready to throw your own fall picnic? Pick a perfect fall day and follow our tips below!
Also in Red Jacket Orchards